How To Order
If you are ready to join the 3D printed orthotic revolution call us today to schedule an appointment. Phits intake forms are available online for you to download, fill out, and bring with you the day of your appointment.
Please bring the following with you the day of your appointment:
- Completed intake forms.
- Existing orthotics (if you wear them).
- Shoes you will be putting orthotics in (casual, gym, dress, golf, soccer, etc).
- If you want cycling specific orthotics – Bring your clip in cycling shoes with you.
- If you want downhill or nordic skiing orthotics, bring your boots with you.
- We do NOT bill insurance for custom orthotics (see forms for more detail).
- Phits 3D printed custom orthotics may be paid for by cash, check, credit, or debit.
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending accounts can be used for payment, just be sure to bring your card with you.